Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Daisy Osborne - Lilian Taylor - Ted Cronk, Sheila,

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie-ann

Julie-ann Report 12 Dec 2007 01:22

Hi, I am trying to find any relations to my nan Daisy (nee Cronk) Osborne. She married Albert Osborne and had 4 children, Patricia, Ronald, Leslie and Sheila. Daisy has a sister called Lilian eho married a man called Ernie Taylor. A brother Teddy and another one who I do not know the name as he emigrated.

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 12 Dec 2007 02:30

Once again, Julie-ann -- you don't put any details in your various posts that could help to identify or find the people you're looking for!

When and where were they all born, for starters.

And if you do provide that info, **please** put it in a list, and not in a big run-on sentence. Hit the "enter" key twice and you'll have nice spaces between your paragraphs so people can make sense of them.