Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Is there a site to look up births Scotland Paisley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Jul 2004 14:40

I am trying to find the birth of two children only know surname Mclean born to paretns Joseph Mclean and Annie nee Curran in Paisley Scotland probably late 1922 to early 1930's. I think I saw a site advertised once bu cannot remember where Many thanks Maureen

Jackie

Jackie Report 11 Jul 2004 16:24

hi maureen most of my research is in scotland . i dont know of any sites where you can access records of these years . the scotlands peopls site is a great site for scottish research but only does births up to the year 1903 and marriages up to 1956 , sorry i couldnt help more regards jackie.

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Jul 2004 19:50

Thanks Jackie I am sure once before someone gave me a sight or e-mail address that you could either look up births or they would look them up, it was before I was searching for these children, they thought the previous name sounded Scottish, but I knew that person was born in London so did not follow it up. Many thanks for replying though

Jean

Jean Report 27 Apr 2012 00:13

Hi Maureen I have looked on Scotlands People and there is a Marriage for Joseph McLean & Annie Curran In Renfrewshire unfortunate I have not got enough credits to look at it maybe if you go into the site you might find it.
Please let me know how you get on.

Jean

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 27 Apr 2012 00:33

Jean

Did you spot the date of this thread 2004

The original poster is probably not a member now.

GB