Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Marion Hillman(born Battersea 1936)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michael

Michael Report 23 Jun 2012 14:57

Gillian Kelly (nee Orlans) desperately seeking Marion Hillman who lived in Liverpool with Mother (Phyllis Orlans) , Half sister Gillian and half brother Ian(Deceased).

patchem

patchem Report 23 Jun 2012 18:48

When were you last in contact with her, and do you know if she married?
Thank-you

Flip

Flip Report 24 Jun 2012 08:58

Hi Michael

Welcome to the boards!

As Marion has no middle initial, and there is no obvious local marriage for her I think a bit more information is needed. Patchem asked when you were last in contact with her and do you know if she married?

Michael

Michael Report 24 Jun 2012 18:34

Last contact was1957. My mother visited Marion in 1968/9 when she lived in THe Boltons in London. I believe this is in the Chelsea area. Marion was a freelance journalist and I know she travelled the world, so really she could be any where. Did she marry? I have no idea.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 24 Jun 2012 18:45

I see Phyllis died 1992. Was there no contact of any kind at this time?
Jan

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 24 Jun 2012 18:59

Last contact was in in 1957 but your mother visited her in 1968/1969? Is there a typo?

Rose

patchem

patchem Report 24 Jun 2012 22:04

There is a Marion Hillman on 192.com in London. WC2h, about 4 miles from The Boltons, showing for 2005 - she could still be there.

KINGSMILL

KINGSMILL Report 25 Jun 2012 07:42

TELEPHONE NUMBER SENT FOR THE ONE MENTIONED IN LONDON