Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Annie Rickard littlebury essex

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 24 Mar 2010 20:31

I'm trying to trace history on my great aunt Annie Rickard who was born in Littlebury, essex in 1889. She had a son George Rickard in 1910 by Joseph Priest but never married him then a daughter was born on 11/11/14 but died aged 30 mins and is buried in saffron walden cemetary father unknown. I now think that she married a widower Albert Greenway in June 1924 in Bishops Stortford who was a showman van dweller. We believe this to be right because our other aunts often said she had something to do with fairgrounds in the south. Albert died in 1937? in Chelmsford and had four children from his previous marriage to Patience.
If there is anybody out there who can shed any further light i would be very grateful
Julie

Astra

Astra Report 24 Mar 2010 20:43

Is this George?

REED, Eliza Head Widow F 56 1855 Ashdon Essex VIEW
REED, William Son Single M 26 1885 Bricklayer's Labourer Potter St Harlow Essex VIEW
REED, Jessie Daughter Single F 21 1890 Domestic General Servant Potter St Harlow Essex VIEW
REED, Daisy Rayment Visitor F 10 1901 School Potter St Harlow Essex VIEW
RICKARD, George Nurse Child M 0 (6 MONTHS) 1911 Edmonton Essex VIEW
ROBINSON, John Boarder Single M 22 1889 Farm Labourer Potter St Harlow Essex VIEW
BROAD, Henry Boarder Single M 32 1879 House-Keeper In Coalyard Potter St Harlow Essex VIEW

Registration District:
Epping Sub District:
Harlow EnumerationDistrict:
3 Parish:
Harlow

Address:
Potter Street Harlow County:
Essex

Julie

Julie Report 25 Mar 2010 20:52

This is indeed George who we know grew up, married and had a family of his own, he shows up on another family tree and they also havn't been able to trace a history for Annie.

Sally

Sally Report 19 Apr 2011 22:22

This is a post from a person on a chat forum, please let me know if you wish to contact them.................

"The Albert Greenway she is interested in was my G G Uncle. I can enlighten her a lot on the family before and after if she is still interested"