Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find (Rasanen /Todd

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Peter

Peter Report 23 May 2006 06:27

I would like to hear from anyone who may have known Ulla Maija Rasanen, born in Helsinki Finland in 1926. Married an English Merchant seaman William Todd 1948. Lived around Worthing Sussex, Stroud, and London. Also l would like to hear from anyone who may have known a Leonard Emmerson Hancock, who was born in 1908. Lived in London, Worthing, and travelled around the country, in the 1950`s.

Margaret

Margaret Report 20 Aug 2016 08:39

Are you still looking for Leonard Emmerson Hancock? If so I might be able to help.
Regards,
Margaret

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 20 Aug 2016 11:18

welcome to the boards Margaret :-)

you could try to make contact with Peter by clicking on his name to send a message via this site - however, he only ever posted twice so may have left the site

Madeleine

Madeleine Report 20 Aug 2016 19:00

Hi Margaret,

I am researching on behalf of Peter, drop me a PM if you can!

Mads

Keith

Keith Report 16 Dec 2016 17:07

I'm researching William Todd (aka William Carter) and Ulla-Maija. They had a son Christian born about 1950. William was my (step-)grandmother's brother.

Keith Taylor

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 16 Dec 2016 17:50

Welcome to the boards, Keith.

Assuming you're hoping that Madeleine will contact you -

first, please remove your email address from your post - it's not safe, as this is not a secure site, and it's against GR rules to post a personal email address.

Then, although it's only a few months since Madeleine posted her message, she may not be looking here for replies now.

You can try sending her a private message - just click on her name at the top of her post.
She will be notified by GR that she has a message from you.