Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ethel Bond 1884

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fiona

Fiona Report 22 Nov 2007 20:43

I'm trying to trace any relatives of Ethel Bond, born in Kirkby Lonsdale, the daughter of Dorothy Bond ( and possibly John Harrison). She married someone called Metcalfe by whom she had 3 children - Ethel, John and Hubert and then Tom Hodgson. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Fiona

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 24 Nov 2007 22:39

I found your "previous post" here by filtering the trying-to-find board by surname "Bond" -- see my note in your follow-up post. You should put the additional/alternate info in this thread and delete the other one, to keep it all together for anyone interested / trying to help out.

I looked at your post when I saw it in the general trying-to-find board because I have Bond ancestors ... but mine were long rooted in St Stephens by Saltash, Cornwall, so thee and me are probably not cousins. ;)

This thread will help explain the problem with trying-to-find posts:

http://genesreunited.co.uk/boards.asp?wci=thread&tk=974737