Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ann (Ethel) Bond 1884

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fiona

Fiona Report 24 Nov 2007 22:26

Further to my previous post - and this is just a shot in the dark - I think she may have had her birth registered as Ann. although she was always known in the family as Ethel. If anyone has any knowledge please contact me.
Best wishes,
Fiona

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 24 Nov 2007 22:35

Unfortunately, Fiona, nobody is going to have a clue what your previous post said, or whom you are talking about.

(If they are looking at the list for the particular surname this relates to, they might see your previous post -- but most of us here are looking at the general "trying to find" board where your post appears, and there is so much traffic here that your other post is likely lost in the mists of time. But we might be able to help you find what your'e after!)

Why don't you just add this info to that post, as a reply? That will bump it up to the top of the list, and you can then delete this one.