Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ellen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 19 Feb 2008 16:18

Trying to find any information on Ellen Butler, she married a Thomas Whiteside, Thomas was born in Lancashire, not sure if Ellen was born there, they had children Grave born 1819,Elizabeth 1820,Thomas 1823 (my grt grt grt grandfather who married Fanny Moore), John whiteside born 1829, Ann whiteside 1831 and sarah Whiteside 1826, poss more chidren, any information much appreciated
Juliexxx

Wild Cat

Wild Cat Report 19 Feb 2008 16:43

Its not much help as not got ref for it but theres marriage in Kirkham,Lancs 01 02 1819 for them.
Den*

Julie

Julie Report 19 Feb 2008 23:00

Thanks Denise for your reply, i knew the marrriage but not her birth which i am trying to find any info of her and maybe thomas as well

julie