Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Louis, Frank and Martin Butler

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 21 Feb 2008 17:37

I am trying to find any decendents of Louis Henry Butler born June 1913, Frank Abraham Butler born August 1914 and Martin Andrew George Butler born February 1916. Their parents were Abraham Butler and Violet Mabel Dunn. Abraham was killed in action in 1918.

There is a very complecated family tree relating to them and i am hoping someone can help.

Susan

Christine

Christine Report 14 Jan 2012 23:13

Hello Susan
I am possibly related to Abraham and Violet (Grand daughter).
Louis and Frank are possible uncles ( I don't remember being told about a Martin though. Any female sigling names you know of? Just to verify ...thanks.
Christine

Flick

Flick Report 14 Jan 2012 23:29

Christine

Susan posted the thread four years ago.......and hasn't been back to it since,as far as can be deduced.

Try sending a PM (click on her name)

IF her e-mail hasn't changed, she will be notified by GR of your attempt to make contact

Christine

Christine Report 15 Jan 2012 01:15

Oops thanks...new to all this again.... Thanks ;-)

Flick

Flick Report 15 Jan 2012 10:13

Re: my PM

Births Sep 1913 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Butler Louis H Dunn Woolwich 1d 2379

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Dec 1914 (>99%)

BUTLER Frank A Dunn Woolwich 1d 2254

Births Mar 1916 (>99%)

Butler Martin A G Dunn Woolwich 1d 2230

There is NO marriage on freebmd to support the info given about their parents.........presumably they weren't married to each other