Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mary McDowall

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 21 May 2005 12:25

may feehan. i,am trying to find my aunt Mary Butler she was born and lived in Johnstone Renfrewshire till she was about 13 + then she was fostered out think she stayed in Glasgow for while, but still might.She will be in her 70s now.Her mother was called Mary,father John ,sisters,cathie ,margaret,ruby,brothers albert,john.henry,alex,and so on..They lived in Cartside in Johnstone,when she left,and would love to hear from her,my mother cathie alway,s talks about her and wonders where she is.COULD ANYBODY HELP. THANKS