Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Butler

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 4 Dec 2005 20:51

I am looking for any information or, ideally, any decendents of two of my Great Uncles who emigrated to Sydney Australia around the late 1890's or early 1900's. They were: Sydney R Butler born 1875 Walsall (then staffordshire) married Emily Winstanley in Sydney NSW around 1900 They had three son's: Herbert Butler born 1903 Ronald Butler born 1905 (married Clarice) Edward Ormonde Butler (known as Orme) born 1907 I know that Ron and Orme had children who still live in various parts of NSW. Herb never married and died in about 1988. AND Horace John Butler born in Walsall (staffs) 1884 died in First World War in 1916. Married Kathleen Smith (of Southampton) in Sydney NSW somtime in the early 1900's. They had one son: Arthur Horace Rigby Butler born 20.11.16 died 03.11.2005 Would really appreciate any information. Both Sydney and Horace Butler were the son's of William Farnell Butler and Isabella Rigby Butler