Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Butler

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Toni

Toni Report 3 Dec 2005 07:09

BUTLER KAPUNDA SOUTH AUSTRALIA Recent information I have is that even though I am West Australian the Butler family came from County Clare Ireland and settled in KAPUNDA SOUTH AUSTRALIA, now the info I have is that MICHAEL BUTLER married MATHILDE NEUMANN,they parented the following children Clare Butler married a Jackson Alfred Butler apparently a station owner around Alice Springs James Henry Butler who married Winifred Clarkson and had following children James (Jim born early 1900 Edward John (Ted) my grandfather) born 1908 died inKalgoorlie Western Australia, curshed by a train,my father was 8 at the time. William (Bill or Doc) died in the last few years day before his 90th Clare (1920) Winifred 1916 Ednah (1920) 85 next year became Warnock John 1923 deceased Patricia became Greene 1926 Keith 1928 deceased Please any help out there gratefduuly appreciated