Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Butler

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

leysle

leysle Report 24 Jul 2005 22:48

HELP I AM HAVING PROBLEMS trying to find Butler family names Richard and Denis runs through family possibly came from Clonmel Ireland in early 1800 I have: Richard Denis Butler m Ada Smith July 1895 at the Strand London they had a total of 15 children his father was Richard Denis Butler who m Margaret D'Arcy June 1873 at St Giles London they had four children Edmund, Mary, Ellen and Richard. his father was Denis Butler who we think originated in Ireland and married Mary ? who came from Clonmel Please if you recognise any names contact me as I am badly in need of help

Patrick

Patrick Report 16 May 2012 15:49

hi
also researching Richard denis Butler (2nd)
of harness maker Wilesden

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 16 May 2012 15:57

Patrick, thjis posting is 7 years old so unlikely they will check back.
You can try sending a message in the hope the email address is the same, or start your own thread if you need assistance.
Make sure you check for matches by using 'search trees' above.
Jan

jax

jax Report 16 May 2012 15:58

Hi Patrick did you read Genes post when you found this thread

These matches have been found on the Community Boards in member discussions. Please be aware that some of these discussions may be very old. To check the date the discussion was originally posted click on the title of the post you want to read in the ‘Topic’ column. You’ll see the date the discussion was first posted in the right hand corner. If it was added more than a few years ago there is a chance that the original poster may not see your reply to their thread. We suggest you send the member a message instead by clicking on the ‘send message’ button. They’ll receive a message from us letting them know you’ve been in touch and we’ll let you know when they reply.