Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Butler

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sue

Sue Report 19 Jul 2004 21:58

I am trying to locate all the members of my grandmas family, her father was called JOSEPH BUTLER, only have surname for his wife its BRAMFORD. They had 6 kids CHARLES, FLORENCE, JOHN, EDITH b17/10/1912(my grandma), WINIFRED, & KATHLEEN. The only ones still alive are FLORENCE, she will be in her 90s & KATHLEEN, shes in her 80s. JOSEPH was a farm worker and travelled around the lincolnshire farms. FLORENCE married a bloke from NOTTINGHAM called RAY, unsure of surname, they had 1 kid. EDITH married WILLIAM McKENZIE, they had 3 kids, KATHLEEN wed DOUG KING & had 2 kids, WINIFRED wed BEN PARKER, they had 1 kid, unsure on JOHN & CHARLES. I think i found JOSEPH on 1901 census hes a waggoner on farm, age 21, born in MIDDLE RASEN, LINC. Any info wud be appreciated. Ta chucks. Ive since found out that my great grandas name was Fanny they wed june 1908. My gr. grandad served in the 1st ww, ive got 3 medals that he got, he served in the lincolm regiment as a pte.