Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Butler

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Samantha

Samantha Report 2 Jun 2004 10:05

Hi Im trying to find an Irish Butler family from the dublin area. The family was split up in the 1950's when their mother died I think her name was CHRISTINE and thier fathers name was KEVIN. they had 3 Daughters who's name are phillis kathy and joanie and i know the sisters were taken in by the church. They also had 1 son who I am led to believe would now be around 57 years old possible names KEVIN,DERMOT Their father moved to england after their mother died and as far as i know the boy went with him. Their Grandad i think lived in parliment sqare/road or street. I am the daughter of the boy and i would love to find my family so even if you think its a long shot please get back to me. My infomation might not all be correct but if you could help me that would be great. Many Thanks and Good luck to everyone else who is searching sam