Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Isaac Butler

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gail

Gail Report 18 Nov 2007 13:45

Does anyone have information on Isaac Butler born approx 1853 he had a daughter named Gertrude. I know he was deceased upon Gertrude's marriage in 1911, but no further information, Gertrude lived in Dudley area I believe and married William Henry Kennell.

I can't find any census report with Gertrude and Isaac on the same one, possibly Isaac had died before she was born.

Any information would be gratefully received.

Penny

Penny Report 18 Nov 2007 13:50

on what are you basing Isaacs D of B?

where and when was Gertrude born, and what occ does she give for her father?

Gail

Gail Report 18 Nov 2007 13:57

Gertrude was born in Dudley 31/3/1892 - Isaac's occupation was listed as puddler. I have looked in census reports and the nearest I can find to where Gertrude lived was Isaac Butler b1853 in Sedgley, Dudley, West Midlands.