Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Churchyard

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michelle

Michelle Report 6 Jun 2007 18:22

i am trying to trace f/tree and would like info on the churchyard side ,my granddad was ernest churchyard (he changed to churchard) born 1907 in edmonton .married ivy giddings nee brown in 1930 ,i have recieved a lot of info from debra in australia who i believe is distant relative so thank you debra ,but would like to hear from anyone who knew the churchyard family from edmonton who can maybe confirm some of debra's info,ernest children are ethel,george,ernest(ted)and doreen (my mum),he had two step children bill(Henry) and doris .does anyone know anything no matter how small thank you in advance michelle

Daniel

Daniel Report 24 Nov 2007 23:59

Hi there, in response to your request for information on the CHURCHYARD family.

My name is Daniel Boulter, my Grandmother is Ethel Boulter nee Ethel Churchyard.

My Grandmother also came from Edmonton, so I think we certainly have a connection!!

Ethel married Dennis Samuel Boulter and they had four children, Steven, Linda, Tony & Terrance. I am Terrance's son.

Hope this helps, please get back to me with any information you have.