Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Stratford On Avon Parish Records

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbara

Barbara Report 20 Mar 2011 03:17

I was wondering if anyone out there has access to the records for Holy Trinity, Stratford On Avon, Warwickshire and could possibly look at some of the records to see if any extra information is provided other than what I have already found on FamilySearch.org
There appears to be only one or two Clews families residing there in the 1700's.
I am specifically looking for a Mary Clews born c1767 and have found a christening for a Mary in 1781 daughter of Samuel and thought she may have been christened as a child, possibly her mother is Ann and Ann may have died pre 1771.
Any information about this branch of the family would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Barbara Parker (Australia)