Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pauline Cole

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pauline

Pauline Report 24 May 2005 15:09

I am looking for any relatives of Frederick Cole who lived in Hampshire (Milton/Portsmouth) he was born in 1895 and had three sons the eldest was Frederick the second was Jack and the third was George who is my husband their mother was Alice Hicks he also married a Dorothy and they had six children three boys and three girls If any one has any connection with this family would they please answer back I have been serching for two years now to try and find my husband George William's step brothers and sisters and I know two of the sisters live at Hayling Island in Hampshire and possibly the brothers still live in the Portsmouth area of Hampshire U.K Any information would be much appreciated Pauline Cole