Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cole

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharon

Sharon Report 16 Jun 2007 10:41

Hi,i am looking for my half sister. I dont know much about her as she was adopted when she was little. Her name was Anita Cole,before adoption. She was born around 1966. My mothers name at the time was Yvonne Cole born on the 7th September 1951. Yvonne married my father on the 7th september 1967 and became Johnson when Anita was round about 1/2 years old,i was born 9 months later june 1968.As far as i know she was adopted before i was born. I dont even know if shes aware that she was adopted. If any one has any information please let me know.