Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cole

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Robbie

Robbie Report 17 Jun 2005 13:41

Robbie Cole, father Kenneth John Cole born c. 1942 from Maesteg in Mid-Glamorgan, desperately trying to track down my half-brother Tony and half-sister Sian (sp?), born in or around Swansea somewhere at the start or the middle of the 60's. Ken, my father, was married to their mother approx 10 years before my birth in 1973, but he wasn't the nicest of people so he lost touch with them soon after they were divorced. Neither brother nor sister will know I exist. They may have taken the surname of the man that their mother later married, but their original surname was also Cole. Very vague on detail I know, but any information is very very much appreciated. I have a massive family on my father's side that I only met 10 years ago following his death (I hadn't seen him since I was 3 before then), and my only remaining loose end is to find my brother and sister. My email is robbiecoleuk at (reverse following words as the site blanks this out) oohay tod oc tod ku. Thanks!!!