Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cole

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Amanda

Amanda Report 29 Oct 2004 01:30

hello my name is amanda,my dads name was clarence douglas cole,my moms maiden name was mary allen.i am looking for any family members who are still living.i have only meet my one uncle an that was on my moms side.if anyone can help id be realy greatfull.there must be someone out there that is related to me that is alive an id like to meet you if at all possible.my email addy is [email protected] i know i have someone in my family name martin allen who is in the navy or was an someone name freddy allen