Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cole

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anne

Anne Report 16 Oct 2004 11:33

I'm hoping to trace my father, WALTER HENRY COLE, who I believe was born in Enfield during the '20's ( exact date unknown to me.) He was in the British army during the '50's and stationed in Scarborough at that time. I was born in 1953 but he and my mother Audrey Malton divorced shortly after this. My mother's family called him Blondie and I have wedding photos of him and my mother, who died in 2002. I accept that he may no longer be alive but I should like to find out if he ever remarried and whether I have any half- siblings out there somewhere. I'm told that I physically resemble him and the wedding photos bear this out! Could anybody help me, please?