Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cole

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Claire

Claire Report 29 Dec 2003 11:11

I am looking for a branch of the COLE family that originate fron Cornwall - My Grandmothers name was Ida Cole (maiden name was Slater) married to Albert Cole. Ida was born in the early 1940s, she had 3 sons, Adrian, Paul and Phillip and a Daughter, Yvvone. She originally lived in Paighton, Devon. Very little is known about the family before Ida Cole's generation. Anyone who might know of or be of any relation, please get in touch.

Jamie

Jamie Report 6 May 2008 09:52

Sorry I have'nt as yet got an Albert Cole at around that time but then again I have'nt got all descendants of all families. If you could find Alberts fathers name or Gfather it may just provide the link you need as I (and a few others ) have Cole trees going back to Cornwall and would be happy to help you

Jamie Cole

email: [email protected]

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o°

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o° Report 6 May 2008 10:00

2003 thread!!!!!!!!!

Also Jamie you should not put your contact details on a thread

Jamie

Jamie Report 18 Jun 2008 14:04

Whoops sorry

Jamie