Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cole

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janette

Janette Report 23 Apr 2003 18:38

Trying to contact Natalie Cole step sister our father is Wilfred Cole. I need to contact you reguards ginetics within our children. I have a fantastic son top of his class, and until 18 months ago a very active boy, infact he was National Dancing Champion, Rion has been very ill and we now know why. If you see this (people who Natalie see this)please contact me, this information tha will help to stop pain anguish and heartache to your future family, Natalie, I know we are strangers but I also know that this information can help you, love Janette