Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cooke in Loughborough c1824, Leicester 1851-81 any

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

English Bob

English Bob Report 31 Aug 2007 15:57

Thomas Cooke born c1824, I have had a general enquiry posted on this board for two years, please, please, refer to it. I would really appreciate to open a message dialogue however flimsy you may think your connection maybe.
Thomas begat Thomas and then he had a Thomas as well!
I guarantee a reply! thanks in anticipation, Bob

Roy

Roy Report 10 Nov 2007 19:11

Hi Bob, how well connected do you think your Thomas was? My reason for asking is that I have a beautiful photograph album showing Cooke's from Woodhouse Eaves area. Pat

English Bob

English Bob Report 24 Nov 2007 15:52

Roy, sorry I haven't replied earlier, I don't check this message thread very often, now having just seen your reply I have PM'd you!!

Bob