Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Daley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Colette

Colette Report 21 Jan 2007 20:55

Any relatives of Owen Eugene Daley born 13/12/1874. Owen had 5 sisters Catherine, Ellen, Julia, Margaret and Mary all lived at Octagonal Cottages, St Andrews, Plymouth. Julia later emergrated to America. Owen was my Grandfather but also used his middle name Eugene. He seems a bit of a character. Owen was married at least twice to our knowledge, the first to Ellen Annie Lawless, 1908 in Plymouth and then my Grandmother Alice McNulty in 1935 The information we have about him and his family is sketchy as he was 61when my mother was born, he died 9 years later in Bebbington, Wirral, Cheshire. If anyone has any information about the family please get in touch.