Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Davidson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christina

Christina Report 14 Mar 2007 22:11

Hi, I am trying to find my father Brian Raymond Davidson born 29/07/1937, i am his second born daughter, Christina. he also has daughter Gail and son mark from his first marriage, to Sylvia Davidson Nee Hall.. i am aware that he remarried and am told he lives in the edinburgh area, a couple of years ago his daughter rosa from his second marriage tried to contact me but it was at a time of bereavement for my younger brother, but i would desperately like to get in touch with either my father Brian or Rosa and i am aware rosa has a brother called mark also. i would like to contact mark if possible. if anyone has any information on brian or any of his family please could you send me a message!! any information at all would be appreciated greatly!! Many Thanks...