Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Davidson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mandy

Mandy Report 5 May 2004 15:15

I am trying to find ancestors on my dads mums side of my family . My nanna was named mary Shaw formerly davidson born 20/07/1910 nad passed on the 29/12/1998. She was married to Job Shaw on the 27/08/1932 and they had two sons Malcolm and Victor> Mary's father was called Herbert Davidson date of birth unknown at moment and his father was named Francis Davidson date of birth 1840 and he was married to Anne Albans date of birth 1845. If anyone knows anything about this can they please post a message on the board and i will keep an eye out for it thank you