Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Davidson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Theresa (Cork, Ireland) 157164

Theresa (Cork, Ireland) 157164 Report 12 Mar 2003 00:56

Hi, Looking for any info on Joseph and Bernard DAVIDSON. I dont know when they were born but Joseph married on 20 Oct 1945 to Naomi (unknown). So I would be guessing that they were born around the 1920's. Their mother was Caroline GRACE nee BLUNDEN and their father Harry. They lived in Sladegreen, Erith at one point (I have the address). I know Grace as she was known looked after her nephew, my uncle, for a while when my Gran was sick. Any info much appreciated. Would like to complete this 'branch' of the tree. Thanks and GOOD LUCK. If anyone knows anything about this family of any relations then please get in touch. Theresa (nee GRAY)