Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Dickinson (was Haft)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rachel ( was Jane)

Rachel ( was Jane) Report 30 Dec 2002 19:14

I am trying to find out anything about my birth mother, I believe her name was Jennifer Haft, she gave birth to me in Leeds, at Falloden Nursing Home, in 1970 and I think she came from Jersey. Any information at all on any of the above would be gratefully received. My name is Rachel (was Jane at birth).

Gaynor

Gaynor Report 21 Jul 2016 23:42

Hi Rachel, I sent a message but not sure if it went through. I have news on your birth mother. I would love to speak to you and help you fill in some gaps. Sending you beat wishes, Gaynor

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 21 Jul 2016 23:51

Welcome to the boards Gaynor - for your own sake, please delete you phone number.

Will send the same by PM

Edit - number removed. Briliant! Thanks :-D

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 21 Jul 2016 23:52

Hi Gaynor

Rachel posted her message over 13 years ago and didn't post again so I doubt she will see your message. Try clicking on her name and sending a private message. If she still has the same email address she will be notified that she has a message waiting from you (although I wouldn't hold my breath).

Please remove your phone number as it breaks the terms and conditions of the site (for your own protection).

Kath. x

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 21 Jul 2016 23:56

In case we need to help Gaynor contact Rachel, her account is in the name of

Rachel Alonso (married name)

Rachel L (assuming she took m married name) married Mr Alonso in 1993, Bradford where they appear on the ER to 2005.
There is a Rachel L Rodriguez Alonso in Hove 2006-2010, but is it the same person? She is the sole person registered to vote.

Gaynor

Gaynor Report 22 Jul 2016 00:24

Hi detectives, thanks so much. I really want to find my cousin Rachel now! I now live in London. Any tips on how I can find her? Thanks x

Choccy

Choccy Report 22 Jul 2016 08:26

PM sent to Gaynor with a possible FB finding.