Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Doyle

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 25 Nov 2006 21:14

These nameswere on my nans side but not sure were it fits in maybe you can help with any of these names below? All living in Liverpool area DOYLE , POWELL , LYONS , MC COY, BERNASKO , MULRONEY I think this is right please help My nana rene or veronicas mum Florence had sisters called Gertie , Margaret , lily , nell I know magaret - joe lions ( married) he was from west indies an I know he played guitar They hada daughter called nell to And they lived in speke The other sister lilian married peter bernasko lived in kingsgarens Liverpool 8 Who had a son who married and died Who also had a son called peter bernasko Not sure were below fit in but are related to my nans side please help Also the name MULRONEY? Larry Mulroney who was married not sure of his wife and lived in Moss gate Bolton ( had a caravan in ocean edge) Thomas powell i think re-married a lady called sis carnie Who had two children called bettie and tommy AND THEN THERES THE MCOYS Joe mc coy from beufort street - Florence ( flory ) brittles married Lived in runcorn Had 3 children terry , carol ( married a dentist) , Lawrence ( laywer maybe) mc coy Joe mc coy had a brother who was married maisy Had 4 daughters joan , margaret , anne , moreen mc coy Joan married jack lowe And they lived in hunts cross this is all the info i have please try an match some together

Joanne

Joanne Report 25 Nov 2007 07:21

Hi I am also researching to find information on Doyles from Liverpool. I am told by elderly aunties that the doyles are a huge family but so far have only a little info. Still gathering info from relatives and have only just started researching this line. If you want me to cross reference any data I have or come across with yours can you post all that you know about your Doyles.

My mum tells me she has an aunt or cousin called Lil Doyle but her memory isnt so good so I dont know if this was her maiden or married name at this moment. I will phone round other relatives tonight to see if they can help.

Good luck