Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Frank ELLIOTT Man of Mystery

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ann

Ann Report 15 Aug 2009 06:08

Seeking Birth Record for Frank ELLIOTT, born 6th November 1919 in Greater London, England. I wish to know his parent's names and any other information about them.

He only appears on one other record of Marriage to Jessie Fredrica GYLLENSPETZ on 6th June 1941 in Sleaford, Lincolnshire, England.

Can anyone help me find out Frankie's background?

Astra

Astra Report 15 Aug 2009 07:00

Three possibles. You will need to purchase the marriage certificate if you don't already have it to find his father's name. If you do have it can you let us know the details please. I have sent the details by PM

Frank T Elliott
Mother's Maiden Surname: Gordon
Date of Registration: Oct Nov Dec 1919
Registration district: Fulham
Registration county: Greater London
Volume Number: 1a
Page Number: 572

Frank Elliott
Mother's Maiden Surname: Goodson
Registration district: Kensington
Page Number: 215

Frank Elliott
Mother's Maiden Surname: Redfern
Registration district: Marylebone
Page Number: 958

Ann

Ann Report 15 Aug 2009 10:37

Thanks, Astra. At least I have something to go on now, I will follow up with the marriage certificate. Thanks again.