Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

could someone help plz

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

GREMLIN

GREMLIN Report 8 Feb 2010 18:53

im looking for anythink on my great uncle donald elliott born abt 1930 he had two sisters margery may elliott born 1920 and muriel irene elliott born 1925 their parents were john graham elliott born 1888 in durham northumberland who died in 1961 in london and their mum was rose adelaide coles born sept 1902 in essex who died in 1975 in london i have found his sisters and parents but i cant seem to find him any help would be very gratefull.
thanks emma.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 8 Feb 2010 19:17

Puzzled

At the moment found a birth for Margery M in 1920 Wellingboro but not found one for Muriel or Donald

GREMLIN

GREMLIN Report 8 Feb 2010 19:24

took me a while to find muriel but i have found her it's just donald i havn't found have been looking for months now.

Andrew

Andrew Report 8 Feb 2010 19:35

Where did the parents get married? Can't see it in England/Wales.

Andy

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 8 Feb 2010 19:36

Andy not found the marriage yet

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 8 Feb 2010 19:39

Name: Rose Adelaide Coles
Birth: Sep 1902 - West Ham, Essex, Greater London

BUT on 1916 Canada Census of Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta there is a possible Rose

Parents of George Edward and Edith Emma

Can not view it with my sub on Ancestry

GREMLIN

GREMLIN Report 8 Feb 2010 19:48

rose was born in west ham essex i havn't found their marriage yet but i know they were as they where my dads nan and grandad and are buried together.