Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Elliott

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynne

Lynne Report 13 Nov 2004 11:28

I am trying to find info on William Henry Charles Elliott b. 1905, 23 Church Lane, Hillingdon West, His father was William John Elliott and mother was Mary Ann Elizabeth Elliott (nee Collins). I know that my father was married before he married my mother but I know nothing about him apart that he was brought up by his grandparents. He spent many years in the Army as well. On discharge he settled in Bristol with my mother. I would like any info on him or my grandparents but more so any info on the lady that was his first wife, name unknown. They had a daughter, name unknown, and I know that around the early 1970's the first Mrs Elliott my have lived in the Penzance area.