Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Elliott

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dorothy Jean

Dorothy Jean Report 22 Aug 2007 05:01

Hi! I have a Sarah Elliott who Married Joseph Thorpe in Hope Derbyshire 17 Jun 1790. They had 9 Children all Born in the Hope Derwent area. Some Christened at Hope and some at Hathersage.Joseph Died in Apr 1820 and was Buried at Hathersage 9 Apr 1820. I can find no further information on Sarah Elliot and have never found a Birth for her. Their Children were William 1790 Mary 1792 Charity 1794 Hannah 1798 Married George Elliott of Bradfield York. Born Cockbridge Derwent. Sarah 1802 Joseph 1802 Both from Woodlands Betty 1804 Henry 1807 Ruth 1811. The Parents for Henry Thorpe were Heny and Elizabeth nee Stones. Is there anyone who knows of this Family that could contact me at [email protected] Dorothy in Sunny Queensland Australia