Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Fuller

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nicholas

Nicholas Report 8 May 2007 12:32

can any one please help me find my dad herbert fuller born on the 25. may.1903 brov and sis thar names were robert fuller i think was born in 1901 in norfork booton but dont now his sis name thay were put in a childrens home my dad was born in norfolk booton st faiths his dad was robert fuller his mum was jane fuller (earl) i think my dads brov robert was in the navy in ww2 my dad moved to somerset but dont now when if any one can help please thank you nicholas fuller ps i think my dad,s mum and dad was marriage was jul,aug, sep district aylsham in norfolk i think dad,s mum went to bristol but passed away at 33 years old in bristol