Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sharron Thompson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 29 Aug 2005 07:20

hello,my name is sharron and my step fathers name was benjamin gilbride,he was married to my mother jessie for over 40yrs.mum and ben had three babies together and there names are,sonia who was adopted out in country WA,vincent who is now 45yrs old and anthony who is 41yrs old.if you think you are related to us in some way you can email me [email protected] i am sure the boys would love to hear from anyone.ben cam out on the boats for orphans and was taken to boys town bindoon in WA.he originated from england somewhere.he died four yrs ago now but i have photos of him.thankyou sharron