Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Heathwood

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paula

Paula Report 3 Jan 2003 18:36

does anyone know of any heathwoods from the belfast area around late 1800- 1930

Anne

Anne Report 17 Nov 2007 18:24

Hello, I dont know if this is of any help to you in your search for any Heathwoods from Belfast but my late ex husbands late Mother was Henrietta Heathwood originally from Belfast I always understood- she had a sister called May Heathwood and a brother named Robert Heathwood. Henrietta Heathwood married a David Cunningham in the 30s and she, her father Harry Heathwood, her brother Robert and her sister May all lived in Portadown as long as I knew them. I know other more recent relatives if this is the family you are looking for. Let me know if this is the case. Anne

Anne

Anne Report 22 Nov 2007 19:50

I have replied to your request for information on the Heathwoods but I may have sent it incorrectly so I will repeat it for you- hoping you receive this one. i dont know if this is of any help to you but my late husbands late Mother was Henrietta Heathwood originally from Belfast I always understood. She had a sister called May and a brother Robert Heathwood. Henrietta Heathwood married a David Cunningham in the 1930s and she, her Father Harry Heathwood, her brother Robert Heathwood and her sister May all lived in Portadown as long as I knew them. I know other descendants of theirs if this is the family you are looking for. Let me know if this is the case. Regards Anne

Anne

Anne Report 22 Nov 2007 19:51

I have replied to your request for information on the Heathwoods but I may have sent it incorrectly so I will repeat it for you- hoping you receive this one. i dont know if this is of any help to you but my late husbands late Mother was Henrietta Heathwood originally from Belfast I always understood. She had a sister called May and a brother Robert Heathwood. Henrietta Heathwood married a David Cunningham in the 1930s and she, her Father Harry Heathwood, her brother Robert Heathwood and her sister May all lived in Portadown as long as I knew them. I know other descendants of theirs if this is the family you are looking for. Let me know if this is the case. Regards Anne