Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

new zealand lookups please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

barbara

barbara Report 28 Jan 2011 08:39

have been trying for many years to find out where my aunt winifred jean hill born 15 july 1917 daylesford melbourne australia was buried in newzealand. father thomas morrison hill mother frances amelia marion hill winifred left melbourne between 1942 and 1950 winifred died 1966 in new zealand. she married ernie ladbrook (maybe) they had a son charlie (charles) her last known address was ellis road otautau. I do know that not long before she died she was taken to hospital and maybe died there. could be canterbury hospital. it has been a family mystery for many years as to why she left melbourne cannot find any passenger records her sister(my mother) once said she was married to someone merritt from daylesford and that was why she left if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated