Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hopkinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 11 Jan 2007 12:49

Trying to find anyone related to Nancy Jane Hopkinson born in Cradley, Hereford, She was born circa 1871. She had a brother called Hyram (not sure how to spell this) and possibly a sister Agnes. We believe the Hopkinson family may have moved to Bakewell in Derbyshire and had a Milliners business. I should be grateful for any information. Nancy Jane Hopkinson married George Smith and they lived in Collyweston, Near Stamford, Lincs.

David

David Report 16 Aug 2014 22:57

If still of interest, I can tell you quite a lot about the Hopkinsons in Cradley. Agnes married Rowland Kings and, rather wonderfully, I have discovered this week (ending 16th August 2014) that one of their daughters is still alive, aged 100 and living in Birmingham!

David

David Robertson

[email protected]

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 16 Aug 2014 23:01

David

to try to make contact, you should click on Elizabeth's name. She won't be looking for replies now.

And you also need to remove your e-mail address.

Guidelines of the site say that personal e-mails shouldn't be posted - for your own security as much as anything else.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 16 Aug 2014 23:07

Hi David

Ooops, it is against T&C's to post your email address on this site.

Elizabeth posted this thread back in 2007.

Click on her name to send her a message.........IF she is still a member with the same email address, GR will notify her of your message.