Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

G Bradshaw, and H Howells links to Allen family.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Diane

Diane Report 11 Jan 2011 22:56

Hi,Honnor Bradshaw wife of George Bradshaw from the Howell farm ..George died oin 1931 [2, Rosspney Terrace Rumney Churcyard.]Rumney /Llandern/ more info if needed! My links from them are through the Robert Allen/ and ALLIN family lines... Elizabeth Allen married Walter Jenkins.. she was born in 1765 .I have dates/ names of their children.. 1 namred Hannah Jenkins of Llangyfelach Swansea Wales married George Truscott of Cornwall. If any of these may ring bells please reply? thanking you all DEE DEE.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 12 Jan 2011 00:23

that would be Llanedeyrn

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 12 Jan 2011 00:24

unlikely anyone with these people in their tree will s your posting Diane - you have to look for them instead - use Search Trees tab top of this page

I'm in Cardiff and do not recognise Rosspney Trrace - sure that's right?

Astra

Astra Report 12 Jan 2011 07:15

BRADSHAW, George Head Married M 49 1862 Coachman Domestic Hereford Kington VIEW
BRADSHAW, Honnor Wife Married
29 years F 46 1865 Leicester Leicester VIEW
BRADSHAW, Frederick Son Single M 27 1884 Coachman Domestic Glam Cardiff VIEW
BRADSHAW, James Son Single M 21 1890 General Labourer Glam Cardiff VIEW
BRADSHAW, Harold Son Single M 19 1892 Smith's Striker Glam Cardiff VIEW
BRADSHAW, Clifford Son Single M 17 1894 Driver Green Grocery Monmouth Rumney VIEW
BRADSHAW, Victor Son M 11 1900 Monmouth Rumney VIEW
BRADSHAW, Bertie Son M 8 1903 Monmouth Rumney VIEW

Address:
Rompney Terrace Rumney Near Cardiff County:
Monmouthshire

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 12 Jan 2011 08:54

From googlemap:

Rompney Terrace
Rumney, Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF3 3AT

Diane

Diane Report 16 Jan 2011 03:10

Thanking you's. Well the Rosspney terr; did look like an odd spelling here.. to me too! but maybe Rompney ter; sounds more appropriate. Will copy and save the Bradshwaw links that you passed on to me [must be them hopefully] thanks Astra, regards Di. as in DIE ACROSS THE WAVES~~~lots of smiles to you all across the waves.