Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Georgina Howells

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Georgina

Georgina Report 17 Oct 2004 19:17

I am trying to put together my family tree but not sucessfully! my grand parents are all dead and my parents cant remember much, but i am georgina howells, born 1978 haverfordwest, daughter of andrea howells (maiden name lee) whos father was robert lee born 1928ish in newcastle then moved to pembroke s/wales, he married mary elliot who lived in wallsend and had andrea and susan lee, then remarried pauline scone and then had brian arthur lee. robert lee had 2 brothers and 1 sister, geoffery, stuart and margarete, my mother married a robert john warlow howells in feb 1978 in pembroke, who was born in 1960 but adopted, so i know nothing of his side. please can anyone help?