Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Howells

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sunshine

Sunshine Report 21 Jun 2006 18:02

does any body out there know the name gronwyn howells my grandad who was maried to liza jane williams they had 9 children by the names of,alvet,cyrel,islwyn,ivor,doris,muriel,mabel,marion and arthur. my farther i'v now come to a stand still any information would be graetly appriciated........gwyneth

Diane

Diane Report 6 Apr 2009 05:13

HI sUNSHINE SMILE, NOT SURE IF I CAN BE OF HELP YET TO YOUI, BUT I CAN FORWARD THIS TINY BIT OF INFO IN CASE IT HELP YOU.. a lady named MALLT VERCH married mr jenkin jenkin [jj] mallt ,s maiden name was WILLIAMS. her ma's [mothers name] was jane williams. i am searching for JANE,S MOTHERS MAIDEN AND [CHRISTIAN NAME] because i have only just found the new link above this date of[arond 1779/1760/and thereabouts is not fully accomplished by me as yet [ho hum] if i can recieve or find any info for you i shall pass it on. also they came from llangyfelach [just outside swansea town] wales u k best tegards from Diane.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 6 Apr 2009 06:38

Diane

this is a very old thread, and gwyneth probably no longer checks it

I suggest that you send her a pm ...... just click on her name

Then GR will send her a message to say that a pm is waiting

sylvia