Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Howells

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine

Christine Report 14 Feb 2003 13:30

Any information on William Howells from Llancarfan would be useful. Wife Mary Jones born Bonvilston. They had two sons both born in Tredegar, Benjamin Randolph Howells born 1859 died in the 1940's (my great grandfather) his brother Alban was about 3 years older. The family moved from Tredegar to Cardiff, and eventually B J Howells moved to Pontypridd. I have located Alban Howells on the 1901 census with his family in Cardiff. He also had a son named Alban. More information on what happend to Alban's family would be appreciated.

David

David Report 21 Oct 2014 19:24

Hi William Howells is my family also they had a daughter called Lydiaborn 1863 also in tredegar

patchem

patchem Report 21 Oct 2014 20:31

Welcome to the boards, David.

Christine posted this more than 11 years ago, and is probably no longer a member of genes.

You could click on her name, and try and send her a message if you wish to exchange information with her. If she still has the same email address then genes can contact her about your message.