Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

dorothy ronnie and martha hunter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angela

Angela Report 15 Apr 2008 22:54

hello my name is angela hunter i am looking for information on my dads family. his name is ronnie hunter his sister is sylvia now laughton. ronnie was a butcher he married pauline. his mother was dolly his nan martha he never knew his father. they lived edge hill millroy street for many many years number 6. please help with any news on dorothy his mum his nan even his dad someone must know something especially any families who still live in milroy street please help me get to the bottom of my dads family there was dinkie and gladys too.we know my nan dolly died we would like to know about her life before ronnie e.t.c. thanks angela.