Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for a possible death

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 24 Aug 2008 15:51

Hi

My Nan on my mums side left my Granddad, when my mum was very young. so only know small bits of information about her as mum hasn't seen her in years.

I know she called Annie Edge and was from Sheffield daughter of Martha Bower and Frank Edge. I know she married my Granddad Fredrick Hunter Sep Qtr 1940

She left my Granddad about 1959/60 to start a new life with a Syndey Monaghan, they had a son Peter born about 1960

None of the family have heardr anything about my nan for about 8 years and my mum was wondering if she was still alive.

I know she lived in Hempton Court London till around 2000/1

If anyone can help with any information, I have placed this on the Hunter, Edge and Monaghan boards too.

Emma x