Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

caroline slandert hunter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 31 Aug 2008 00:47

hi i am trying to find out about a caroline sandert hunter ahe was my great great grandmother i know ahe born in st pancas middlesex about 1818 or 1819 she married a thomas robinson sorry don't know when they married she had two children edwin thomas robinson born in 1849 in barbados west indies and ann h robinson born about 1850 in cleckenwell middlesex.
The information i would help trying to find is her parents names and if she had any brothers and sisters.
Any information would be most helpful.

regards susan

CLW2005

CLW2005 Report 31 Aug 2008 00:53

Here's the marriage...

Caroline Slandert HUNTER m. Thomas ROBINSON
Q4 1841 Clerkenwell 3 72

Christine

CLW2005

CLW2005 Report 31 Aug 2008 00:57

Here's Ann's birth....

Ann ROBINSON Q3 1853 Clerkenwell 1b 440

Christine

Susan

Susan Report 31 Aug 2008 00:58

hi christine
i have got that information sorry forgot to put that in my message. What i am tryning to find is caroline parents names and if she had any brothers and sisters
regards susan
ps thank you for information

Susan

Susan Report 31 Aug 2008 00:59

hi christine
thank you for the information on ann robinson birth i didn't have that information.

regards susan

CLW2005

CLW2005 Report 31 Aug 2008 01:05

If you order the marriage cert it should give you the name of Caroline's father.
It will be easier to find the family then.
familysearch.org is drawing a blank!
All the best Christine

Susan

Susan Report 31 Aug 2008 01:09

hi christine
thank you for that information i keep hitting brick walls with her and with her husbands name aswell
oh well i will just have to keep trying.
Once again thank youfor your help.

regards susan