Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for Hunters from Wavertree Liverpool

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 9 Mar 2009 16:13

Only know Grandmothers name Jane Hunter,no husbands christian name and no maiden name. Had maybe 5 children,Ada,Hilda and Jimmy being three of them.Anyone help me start finding out my ancestors please? They lived in Wavertree,Liverpool

JAS66

JAS66 Report 12 Oct 2009 14:51

Susan

I am looking for my family surname Hunter who also came from Liverpool, am not very good with areas but I do know that one of my ancester lived in Bootle Liverpool is that any where you are looking?

Elizabethofseasons

Elizabethofseasons Report 12 Oct 2009 23:51

Dear Susan

Hello

This post is quite old.

If you want to contact, click on the posters name and send a message directly.

Also, if you looking for a particular ancestor, use the GR Search Trees to check if another member has included them in their family tree.

To use the Search Trees:

1. Put in the name and surname
2. Year of birth
3. Allow 4/5 years either way for the above.

4. Leave the location blank to see what info is brought up by the database. Then you can narrow down your search.

If you see a potential match, then you can send a message via GR to see if there is a link.

Hope this helps

Best wishes
x