Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Emma Hunter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 27 Mar 2005 19:46

Hello people im trying to track down my fathers family. i know that they lived in india and moved to england. My great grandparents maidens name was Ennis which then changed to hunter. however although i want to follow this line i would also like to find my fathers real blood line which is Irish and his father is called Maurice (?), he had two children joseph kevin and Mary Felicity with Bernedet Ennis (out of wedlock). My family started in Calcutta moving to Asansol and Dhanbad before moving back to london. we know that Maurice is now dead but has had other children any information on either bloodline would be appreciated. Ennis, Hunter thank you